RICS logo

Regulated by RICS

BDA logo party walls

If you are undertaking or affected by development we can provide effective advice on neighbourly matters to ensure your rights are protected and developments are enabled, in a timely fashion but with respect to and to the benefit of all parties, including Party wall matters, access agreements, scaffold licences and hoarding licences.


The most significant work in this sector falls under the Party wall legislation. The Party Wall act provides rights to do certain works to shared party walls and shared boundary walls/boundaries. However the act also imposes certain obligations on Building Owners that want to exercise those rights.


We provide high quality advice in this complex area to developers, owners, occupiers, and design consultants. Our aim is to resolve disputes in a timely and effective manner to the benefit of all parties, but protecting our owners interests.


If you need advice on party wall matters we can:

Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters

We are very experienced in dealing with party wall, neighbour and access licence matters. Please call BDA Campbell & Co today on

01628 510 414

07799 334 069

  • Advise you of your rights under the party wall legislation

  • Help you identify exactly which neighbouring properties fall within the scope of the Party Wall etc. Act

  • Serve party wall notices

  • Draft and agree a party wall award

  • Produce a schedule of the condition of the neighbouring properties

  • Advise on design changes that affect the party wall, and ensure relevant procedure is followed

  • We can monitor the building works, identify and manage the rectification of any damage to your property resulting from the development work.



For more information on party wall suveys please click on the links below : -